View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,017
Points: 194,727, Level: 62
Points: 194,727, Level: 62 Points: 194,727, Level: 62 Points: 194,727, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Re: Possible social anxiety and parents won't believe me? - December 20th 2014, 03:14 AM

As for the guidance counselor, they would be able to keep it confidential for you. The only time they would have to report it to your parents is if they had reason to believe you were a danger to yourself or others, or if there was a reason to believe you or someone you know who is an elder or child is being abused. So, if that's not the case here, I think you should try going to the guidance counselor, since they wouldn't be able to tell anything to your parents without your permission.

I do that with my friends, too. That's where I DEFINITELY have to remind myself that if they're continuing to hang out with me, they must really like me!


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts