View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
TheTameLion Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Jeff

Points: 6,886, Level: 12 Points: 6,886, Level: 12 Points: 6,886, Level: 12

Thinking about self harm - December 31st 2014, 11:41 AM

I'm going to start off by saying I have never self harmed. Until recently I hadn't even thought about theiidea of harming myself. But recent events have made me crave it. I don't even know what I'm craving, just when I get angry or upset I want to do random shit like choke myself, bite my fingers until they bleed or claw at my skin. I recently lost all of my friends when I had a mini breakdown and confessed my love for a girl who I was friends with. Needlesstto say she didn't respond very. She started crying and said she couldn't look at me the same anymore and basically told me she never wants to see me again. My other friends saw this as patheticaas well as extremely disrespectful of me to put her in that situation so they told me to go away and they no longer reply to my texts. Then mmy parents started sarguingaagain and my dad left the house for a few days and returned looking likehhe was at a cheap bachelors party in los Vegas. They then stated they were getting a divorce. Then myxcomputer broke which was my one way of escaping everything. I have only left my room 3 times in the last week and a half (there is a restroom attached to my bedroom) and all 3 were for food. I just can't take the outside world anymore. What can I do to jump the pain so I don't do something I'll regret. I know that logically SH makes no sense but it's an urge. An itch I can't scratch and it's gnawing in the back of my kind all of the time