View Single Post
  (#481 (permalink)) Old
Exelus Offline
Aspiring Psychologist
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Russell

Points: 11,716, Level: 15 Points: 11,716, Level: 15 Points: 11,716, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 16th 2009, 04:35 AM

Dear Alyssa,

I'm sorry. And I mean it this time. I swear that if you'll just forgive me that I'll never make my old mistakes again. I miss my Tigress, and I'm tired of living without you. I have to make up reasons to get out of bed and excuses for why I want to keep living without you. I want you to be why I live, why I get up in the morning. I want you, so why won't you come back? Every day and every night I remember of how we used to be. I know I gave you your picture back, but I still have every picture of us on my cell phone, and I can't make myself delete them. Every time I see you without a smile on your face I know its because of me, and I die a little more inside because I know that I've hurt you and I'm so sorry for it. I want to see you smile again, I want to hear your voice say 'I love you' again, and I want to try again. Please?

If at first you don't succeed, try try again. If you still don't succeed, redefine success.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss