View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
crybaby Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 5,373, Level: 10 Points: 5,373, Level: 10 Points: 5,373, Level: 10

Pregnant and fearing for my own life - January 4th 2015, 11:46 PM

I had a thread on here about a month ago and was going to update but it's closed. Anyways, last week I had an abortion procedure scheduled and went in to find out how far along I was. I didn't want to see the ultrasound. But Turns out I was exactly 24 weeks and I couldn't get the abortion. I felt helpless and my whole life shattered right in front of me. Every bit of happiness I ever had was stolen from me. When the nurse gave me the ultrasound, I started crying. My life wasn't supposed to be like this. I had a mental breakdown at planned parenthood and said that I needed the abortion or I couldn't live because they don't understand the situation. Florida laws state you can have an abortion up until 24 weeks. They treated me like a freak. That's not how someone who is dealing with depression should be treated. I was forced to have unprotected sex with an abusive ex and he's not in life anymore so the baby doesn't have a dad. He isn't going to help me pay for anything at all and he doesn't care at all. At this point, I have to kill myself. I want to give this child up for adoption and give it a life it deserves but I DONT have the money to continue living up until it's born. My parents don't know yet and once they find out, I'll be kicked out and won't have anywhere to live. My family is strict and teen pregnancy is something they would never ever accept. Even if I was raped they would blame it on me. They would rather see me suffer than support me during this hard time. I have attempted suicide before and I'm not afraid to try again. I don't have money for prenatal care. I don't have insurance so I don't know how I'm going to see a doctor or anything for the baby. How am I going to deliver the baby without money? Where am I going to live? I started working recently and I make no where enough to rent a small studio or apartment in Florida. I'm sure I'll be fired once i start showing more. Right now it looks like I'm bloated but I'm going to show sooner or later. What am I going to do? I'm so scared. I want to live so bad but if things are only going to be worse for here on out, I'm going to kill myself. Please help me. I'm scared.

My previous thread was "Possibly pregnant... Really scared" if you want to read and get more info on my situation...