View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Manjima Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Manjima / Mon

Points: 5,874, Level: 11 Points: 5,874, Level: 11 Points: 5,874, Level: 11

I AM SO EMBARESSED TO GO TO SCHOOL - January 12th 2015, 06:37 AM

ok so im 16..i have done many mistakes in my past like falling for two guys who i thought i loved at that time but then both of them rejected me ...so i tried to kill myself twice because i felt so worthless that nobody wants to date me cause im fat and ugly and i was so desperate for love..i have been depressed for two years now.as a result i have not been able to concentrate on school so i have to repeat the tenth grade but the problem is i always was a good student and all the teachers love me..and the teachers at my school ask a lot of questions about my past ..and i dont think i will be a able to answer them. and i have to take classes with my juniors..They have always looked up to me because some of my teachers used to brag about me..im just so scared to go to school cause i feel they will ask me why i depressed..why i tried to kill myself...because of the two stupid boys.and i have wasted one year of my education.but the truth is because i felt worthless and cheap and because my grades were dropping...im just too embarassed to go to school cause they will ask me all sorts of questions and i am ashamed of the poor choices that i made..and im done with dating..i dont think i will be able to trust anyone anymore...just so you know