View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
LuckyCharmz Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Shannon

Points: 6,038, Level: 11 Points: 6,038, Level: 11 Points: 6,038, Level: 11

Re: New nose piercing and maybe tattoo? - January 14th 2015, 12:55 PM

I agree with the others, except I don't agree with one thing. Piercing yourself IS difficult. You could get nervous at the last second, and mess up the piercing. You don't want to do that. I know others above have stated that asking someone else to pierce it for you. However, I don't agree with this either...from personal experience. I allowed a friend to pierce my belly button, and it still came out horribly crooked, and even got infected. Because I'm an advocate for sterile environments during tattoo's and piercings, I HIGHLY recommend just going to a tattoo shop. In the end, you end up paying a little more BUT totally worth it. I had my belly button repierced at a shop and it came out perfect. Was a little painful due to scare tissue, but that quickly ended.

As for tattoo's, Kav is right. It's permanent. Once you have it, you can't go home and wash it off. You need to choose something that YOU like. No what random strangers on the internet recommend. Once you do have it, make sure you take care of it. Not doing so can result in infections and being terribly messed up.

Take care and good luck!