View Single Post
  (#7805 (permalink)) Old
JollyRancher. Offline
Princess of the Unicorns
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Daisy or Dacashe

Points: 15,811, Level: 18 Points: 15,811, Level: 18 Points: 15,811, Level: 18

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 20th 2015, 06:02 AM

I can't take this anymore. I need my freedom! You both are keeping me locked in this apartment. I can't handle that. Not anymore! I need to be out, trying my luck in life. Not at home, being a nurse to one of you. My sister has more freedom than I do, AND IM AN ADULT! I SHOULD BE IN COLLEGE! BUT NO! You both did nothing for me. What happened to the promise of paying for college? Father, YOUR USING IT TO BUY SLUTS. Mother, you just want to go back home. I can understand that. But father, what about you!?! Why did you promise me an education and then go against it. Is it because I didn't want to be a doctor or a lawyer? Is it because I didn't get into some top notch school!?

Or is it because you like to keep us all controlled. Because you know that once I taste the free life, I wont be coming back. Because I wouldn't be a money source for you and your stupid sluts. Because then you cant go around to your friends and LIE about your precious older daughter!?!

Mother, I understand now. I understand why you want to go. This place is not a home. This is a hole filled with bad memories. But I'm sorry mother, I can not go back to my birth place. This place we are in has become all I know. I can't leave behind my friends for a place I dont remember.

I just need my freedom. I need to learn. How will I learn locked up? I've become so antisocial, that even online I fear to talk. Only with those that know me, will I talk. And I can't help, but feel so alone, when they are not around.

Used to be Misslostintears
If you ever want to talk or something, i am always here.
I've been around for a while now.

If someone tells you that something you love is wrong,
THEY ARE WRONG
IF someone tries to destroy your dreams,
SHOW THEM THAT WHAT THEY DO IS NOT GOING TO STOP YOU

YOU ARE YOUR OWN BOSS,
IT'S YOUR LIFE,
LIVE IT YOUR WAY!