View Single Post
  (#1362 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,019
Points: 194,770, Level: 62
Points: 194,770, Level: 62 Points: 194,770, Level: 62 Points: 194,770, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Re: What have you achieved today? - January 22nd 2015, 02:37 AM

1. Went to all 4 of my classes.
2. Actually participated in them.
3. Did my shittons of homework.
4. Emailed my professor to ask if I can see her about an assignment to make sure it is done properly.
5. Signed up for statistics tutoring.
6. Potentially scheduled a date to present my diabetes presentation.
7. Went to the Public Health Society meeting.
8. Confirmed what date I want to go for facilitator training for the YOUTH Forum.
9. Still managed to have a social life among all of this.
10. Called my parents to talk to them about some stuff I need from them.
11. Staff stuff.


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts