View Single Post
  (#7813 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 22nd 2015, 10:02 PM

- It's six months today since we first kissed on that sticky-hot Tuesday morning in your bed. Remember that? And then you walked me in the slow blazey heat to the train station with a cookie stop on the way and I went to a Cubs game with the others because apparently you can't go to Chicago without doing that, but all I wanted to do was sit in the sleepy heat and think about kissing you. I didn't know at the time what a significant kiss it was, what a beautiful headfuck it would all turn out to be, how you'd encompass my head and my heart for the next few months.
The thunderstorm that night was purple and white and incredible.
It's just over five months since the first time I left you, got on a plane to New York and spent my four days in that city, that city I'd wanted to visit since I was 9, feeling sick with missing you.
How do you feel now?

-We met a month ago today. (I've been 24 for a month and it's been a good month!) Can I see you again sometime soon? The sex was fun and light and I want a bit more.

-You make me feel so inadequate about college work. And we all know you're the most enthusiastic in the class. I still get good grades for the work I put in, I still love the course. But sometimes when I talk to you I feel a bit crap. :/

-I miss you so much... I miss that you'd be the person that would always reassure me, make me feel so safe, feel that everything was going to be okay. I know that we're still lucky enough to be friends, when so many other couples wrecked it for each other... but I miss you so much.

-Can you stop asking to meet up? I don't get why you're doing it when I said I didn't want a second date...? I don't want to be mean about it but why won't you get the picture...?

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.