View Single Post
  (#7821 (permalink)) Old
Districts Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Anthony

Points: 5,165, Level: 10 Points: 5,165, Level: 10 Points: 5,165, Level: 10

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 26th 2015, 04:03 AM

Dear Melody,

I am so sorry that I cannot fulfill your expectations on me, and that all you do is sit at the computer every day and just mentally destroy until Self-harm is necessary.. And I am so sorry that I have passion, and dreams to do things in your life while you waste your time "Trying" to find a job when in reality you play Candy Crush online.. But here is what I am not sorry for.

I am not sorry for breaking the stupid rules you want to place and are in reality so dumb that anyone would think youre crazy

I am not sorry for not telling you about my life. You are a controlling freak and you need to make all my decisions for me.

I am not sorry that I participate in activities that you find "useless and waste of time" They're fun to me and I enjoy participating in them.

And I am certainly not sorry that when I move out and go to college and actually do something with my life, that you will no longer be part of my life.

You will not come to my wedding.

You will never see your grand nieces and nephews.

You will not come to my Graduation.

You will never see or hear from me once I move out.

You have driven me to the brink of insanity, causing me to self harm and do horrible things to myself. And you think you have the audacity to say that you "gave" me a better home or you "made" me a better person..

You gave me hell the last 5 years, I have 5 more months but I can make it. I hope you realize that when you're old and cant get out of bed. I get to choose what retirement home you will be placed in.

So Fuck You and I cant wait to get out of this hell hole.

Sincerely,

Your Nephew