View Single Post
  (#7830 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 27th 2015, 05:36 AM

- I feel bad because I can't help you, but that's just it: I can't help you on this one. I do not love you in the way you wish I did. I am not going to love you in the way you wish I did. Nothing I can say or do will change that fact, nor will it change the fact that this is hard for you. I cannot make it better for you, and bringing it up to me makes me uncomfortable. Quite frankly at its worst it comes across as guilt-tripping, and even though I know you don't mean it that way it still is upsetting. I would recommend you see a therapist. Some things I just can't be your confidant on.

Also, sometimes when you hug me it gets really awkward. I feel obligated to hug you for longer than I want to because I know you don't really have anyone else in your life to give you physical affection and I feel bad for you. And that's not cool.

- Maybe we just don't mesh up well through text. I have no idea why you would intentionally try to be an asshole, but I'm really not into the whole "being an asshole" thing, so in the future maybe not do that.

I'm glad you want to help me study, but frankly I don't really want to bring my homework with me tomorrow. I studied as much as I did today specifically so I could enjoy some time tomorrow WITHOUT having to worry about if I've done enough homework or not. Besides, any homework you could help me with is not the kind of homework that would be helpful to me right now. Right now the only kinds of homework that are help are completion of the chapter notes and my study guide and you cannot help me do either, so yeah, I'd rather spend our time together just enjoying one another's company instead of studying.