Thread: Strict Parents?
View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount69

Edit avatar

Re: Strict Parents? - January 28th 2015, 11:39 PM

Hey there,

I think that some parents have a hard time understanding how hard the workload in school can be. This can make it hard for them to understand when their child is having difficulty with the workload. I think that you should try to sit down with them and explain to them how hard you have been working and let them know that the work load is proving difficult at this point in time.

Are you working on trying to figure out how you can manage the workload? Maybe you could get a tutor for the class that you have a C+ in? Maybe your parents would be up to discussing you getting a tutor? I know that there are a number of high school students that have a tutor so maybe if you talked to them about this they would be open to looking into it with you. Coming up with a solution to this problem might help them start to feel better about the grades that you have and it might also help you to start to feel better as well.

I am hoping that this helped in some way and if you need anything please feel free to use teenhelps many resources.