Thread: Triggering (ED): Eating Disorder?
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
silver-seraph Offline
Silver Seraphim
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Conan

Points: 5,417, Level: 10 Points: 5,417, Level: 10 Points: 5,417, Level: 10

Question Eating Disorder? - February 1st 2015, 06:41 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of eating disorders, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I'm not sure but I think I may either have an eating disorder or am in the beginning stage of getting one. Whenever I even think about eating I feel nauseous and immediately lose all appetite. When I do eat I feel disgusting, and want to throw it up. I eat maybe twice a day and its maybe a sandwich at lunch and some fruit before dinner so I can use the excuse I already ate to not eat dinner. Even thinking about food is repulsive. I have lost over {Edited} in the last 3 months, from not eating. I currently weigh {Edited}, probably less since I last checked. I don't eat regularly and sometimes go a while without eating and just gorge on some fruit and bread later, though I usually don't do this unless I'm stressed but I'm still worried about it. My mom has noticed how thin I look and how my clothes are starting to be too big for me.I know I'm malnourished because I've been getting sick, am weak, and get dizzy really quickly. I get cold very quickly because I'm pretty much "skin and bones" as my sister's say. I am a male and its really embarassing to admit this kind of thing to people, because no one believes me. I am Schizophrenic and on medication for it but should I tell my psychologist? Could it just be the meds messing with my appetite? But that wouldn't explain the binge eating when I'm stressed, would it?

Last edited by Kindred; February 1st 2015 at 12:25 PM. Reason: Please don't include weight numbers, they're not allowed! Added triggering label :)