View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
silver-seraph Offline
Silver Seraphim
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Conan

Points: 5,417, Level: 10 Points: 5,417, Level: 10 Points: 5,417, Level: 10

Harm encouraging nightmares - February 1st 2015, 06:50 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of self harm, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I have always had nightmares and when I was very little I got night terrors even, but recently even if I'm just taking a quick nap I get horrible nightmares. It is too teh point where I can physically feel the pain of my ngihtmare when I wake up. like if in my nightmare something bites my side the pain will be there when I wake up in the exact same spots where the teeth would have penetrated the skin. Yes I have checked to make sure it wasn't just me sleeping oddly and pulling a muscle or sleeping on something that hurt my side. because I'm pretty sure you don't get something as painful and as what I get in such specific parts of my body. I once had a dream I was injected with boiling hot metal through my arm and when i awoke that exact spot as the needle going in was where my arm hurt and that part of my arm was only touching my skin (I sleep with my arms by my side like a statue for obvious reasons). Now they are messing with me mentally by setting up situation that would make me want to cut, instead of just fear and pain inducing circumstances. I don't even WANT to sleep or close me eyes its so bad. I am aware that this is probably connected to being Schizophrenic but could this be another disorder surfacing? Luckily though the sleep paralysis hasn't returned but I fear for when it does.