View Single Post
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Always * Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 26,162, Level: 23 Points: 26,162, Level: 23 Points: 26,162, Level: 23

Re: Help for anxiety. Finally getting it. - February 4th 2015, 12:18 AM

Thanks so much to the both of you for being so supportive.

I guess at this point I am just so dubious about how a counsellor will even help me because it's not like I'm unable to function properly. But I also spent most of Sunday lying about crying, then sleeping for 9.5 hours then falling asleep yesterday at 8:00 and wanting to sleep right now again (also 8:00 PM) and that's not a normal sleeping pattern for me, I don't sleep that much. It makes it hard for me to get anything done when all I want to do is sleep and then I spend the rest of my time worrying endlessly about every... last... thing... Even though I can't really even tell you what the problem is (I seriously tried justifying a situation where my car not being able to start a few days ago would lead to a series of events which would leave me being unemployed, homeless, and starving... in retrospect, that's hilarious, but still)... So I can definitely see how it affects my life but I've also channelled it to be super organized, detail oriented, and solution oriented and a get-it-done kind of person, so even though it sucks sometimes I guess I try to make it ok because I've used it in "good" ways

Feel free to PM me if you ever need to chat or have questions