View Single Post
  (#7847 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 4th 2015, 03:38 AM

-It broke my heart to see you like that tonight. What breaks my heart even more is knowing that your alcoholism is destroying your marriage, and you may never be able to see that. I hope you two can work it out, I really do, but I think that until you can see that he feels isolated because when you come home you aren't really "home" you two are always going to have problems. What he did wasn't right, and I hate to see you in such pain, but the truth of the matter is you have a lot more power to fix this situation than you think you do.

- I really want to text you but I'm afraid of what it would mean. I don't want to seem too clingy, and more than that, I don't know if I want you to see the "bad" side of me yet. Then it might really make it feel like we are in a relationship.

- Help me. I can't do this by myself. I can feel myself slipping again and it scares the shit out of me. Please help. I don't know what you can do, but please just tell me that I am not alone.