View Single Post
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
~Misguided Ghosts~ Offline
But I'm just a ghost.

TeenHelp Superstar
**************
 
~Misguided Ghosts~'s Avatar
 
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA

Posts: 21,011
Points: 194,573, Level: 62
Points: 194,573, Level: 62 Points: 194,573, Level: 62 Points: 194,573, Level: 62
Blog Entries: 181
Join Date: November 16th 2010

Re: Do teachers have to report self harm to parents if you're over 18? - February 6th 2015, 01:27 AM

I don't know how the UK system works since I live in the US, but when I was a sophomore my guidance counselor told me that she once had to report a student who was over eighteen self harming. This is because since they're still in school, if word got out that my guidance counselor KNEW something was going on and didn't report it, if something bad happened she or the school could be held liable.


Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts