View Single Post
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
hocus pocus Offline
Feline the love.

TeenHelp Addict

Pronouns: She/her

Points: 120,700, Level: 49 Points: 120,700, Level: 49 Points: 120,700, Level: 49

Re: What happens if i tell someone at school that i have a suicide plan? - February 6th 2015, 03:01 AM

I never told anyone that I was suicidal, but someone else told someone instead. I had to meet with the guidance counselor who went through a few questions relating to suicide and self-harm. My parents were called. The school were involved in my self-harm numerous times and I had to remove my clothing for the school nurse to document my injuries and I was not allowed to attend school until I was seen by someone and cleared to go back. I was seen a few times and I had to answer questions to help determine whether or not I needed to be hospitalized.

Each school probably has their own policy. If you're suicidal without having intentions or the means to do it, action might not be as intense as it would be with a plan or the tools to do so but action will be taken either way. Please do consider telling someone about what you're going through and be honest with people so they can get you the help you deserve.

If clarity's in death, then why won't this die?
Years of tearing down our banners, you and I
Living for the thrill of hitting you where it hurts
Give me back my girlhood, it was mine first

The axe forgets, but the tree remembers