View Single Post
  (#7855 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 6th 2015, 09:17 AM

It's made me impossibly sad that the ball is this weekend, the ball that we've gone to together for the last four years, that I've bought a different dress for each time. So sad to think that the one last year was so great, and we had such a good time, and the next morning we snuggled on the couch with the dog and watched the Human Centipede and ordered our weight in pizza and I had to wear your pyjamas home instead of my ballgown....and we were so happy and we had no idea that this was the last night we'd ever spend together and that we would break up just over two weeks later.
I had a little fantasy that you might still ask me along this year, but I don't think we're quite close enough for you to be comfortable doing that, and anyway, it'll probably be more fun for you this year just heading along with friends and not having to worry about looking after me.
It aches though.
I really hope you're heading to the party on Valentine's Day because I want to see you so much.

-I had a little cry yesterday because I miss you so much. That hasn't happened in a while... but I wish you weren't so far away. <3

-You make it so hard to get out bed. I'm so SICK of living here.

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.