Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#2168 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Screaming thread. - February 9th 2015, 03:46 AM

You stupid fucking FUCK. FUUUUCK. Who the FUCK doesn't tell someone something like that?! How did it just "slip your mind?!" You can FEEL it, you asshole! It's right there on your fucking face! So you not only have the audacity to push my boundaries like that, but you do so while you're compromised?! What the FUCK?! You have put ME and EVERYONE I love at risk. EVERYONE. Did you not THINK? You're not the only person in my life. Your actions have consequences! Even if it turns out nothing is wrong, how am I supposed to trust you again? How can I know you'll be absolutely honest with me? This isn't a mistake I can easily forget, and even if it doesn't have lasting physical consequences, it has lasting consequences on our relationship. I don't know if I can trust you enough to move forward the way we wanted to.

Also, don't fucking shame me like that. I let it pass only because you were upset, but don't do it again. YOU made the mistake. This is YOUR fault.

And don't tell me to "not bring that up right now." Uh, I'm sorry, you don't want me to bring up something directly pertaining to the topic at hand because it reminds you that you put yourself at risk, now, too? Sorry, it doesn't work that way.