View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Green Yoshi Offline
The screwdriverneedsgas!
I've been here a while

Name: carwithnogas

Points: 19,057, Level: 20 Points: 19,057, Level: 20 Points: 19,057, Level: 20

Re: depression because of how i am treated by my family - February 16th 2015, 09:28 PM

The problem is that some parents feel that harsh parenting is the way to go. BUT, i think that in many cases, this way is also the wrong way to go... because it can lead to situations such as this one. You deserve to feel much better than how you're currently feeling.. and i truly believe that you're going to get much happier in the future once you break free of their control.

Your family not seeing just how much of a blessing you are and failing to notice how wonderful of a person you can be is a shame.. and it's more their loss than yours. You can move out after you earn enough money to support yourself.. and remember to stay strong. I believe that you deserve happiness and i want you to think positively.

I know that the road ahead seems tough for now, but it's nothing you can't overcome. I'll always be here if there's something on your mind... or if you just need a friend. I'll never judge :Hug:

It's called a tunnel because there's ALWAYS a light at the end.

rant to me if there's anything!

http://www.teenhelp.org/private.php?do=newpm&u=27464

screwdriverneedsgas

As usual... pm me if you are ever having a tough day, and I'll respond immediately.

You guys deserve to be happy no matter what.. okay? You people are a bunch of lovelies ... and no matter what, you people deserve to be happy.