View Single Post
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
dr2005 Offline
Legal Beagle
I can't get enough

Name: Dave

Points: 19,936, Level: 20 Points: 19,936, Level: 20 Points: 19,936, Level: 20

Re: my new boyfriend is cut! Help - February 28th 2015, 12:34 PM

Just to clarify, all bitesize was trying to say is that while we can advise you on things like communication and where to find further information, and provide reassurance from personal experiences, we can't give specific advice on sexual techniques. Breaches the Code of Conduct I'm afraid. We have members as young as 13 and some thing you just don't need to know about at 13.

Anyway, while I can't comment on this specifically I would echo what has been said about communicating with your boyfriend and preparing as you see fit - as long as you do both, it should work out fine. It's always a learning experience so don't worry if you get things wrong to start with, you'll get there in time.

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom

However bleak things seem, however insurmountable the darkness appears, remember that you have worth and nothing can take that away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMFG!You'reActuallySmart! View Post
If you're referring to dr2005's response, it's not complex, however, he has a way with words .
RIP Nick