(#10 (permalink)) Old
Coffee. Offline
Condom Queen
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Traci
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Points: 95,373, Level: 44 Points: 95,373, Level: 44 Points: 95,373, Level: 44

Re: my new boyfriend is cut! Help - March 3rd 2015, 05:10 AM

As the moderator for this particular forum, I can say that I provided the advice that I felt was necessary. Nothing was left out for appropriateness. If you were asking about anal sex, I'd say get some lube and I would give you advice about communication and positions that prevent pain. But being somebody with a cut partner, I can tell you I gave the advice I felt was appropriate, which is that it isn't that different, and that if he says anything, act then. My partner has never needed lube for handjobs, nor spit. I've never hurt him from overrubbing, and we've never had any sensation issues.

This is a safe space to ask about sex. The Code of Conduct states that there is no explicit descriptions of sex that is unnecessary for the advice needed/given. Translation: As long as it's not unnecessary details, it's completely fine! People often say the "no sex tips" rule, but that is completely false. We can give sex tips-we cannot give explicit details that is unnecessary. Besides, "communication" is the best sex tip anyway! Everything I've learned about having great sex has come from communicating with my partner.

something burning?
2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.