View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Towers Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 5,427, Level: 10 Points: 5,427, Level: 10 Points: 5,427, Level: 10

Re: Starting college in the winter/spring...? - March 4th 2015, 01:04 PM

Lelola, I already checked. Unfortunately, it's definitely separate as far as tuition and financial aid goes.

Katie, thanks for all of the input. My meeting with the advisor actually went terribly. She tried telling me I could not choose what degree I earn... I was like... what the heck? I pointed out on the website where it said that my degree is offered in either a B.S., a B.A., or through a B.B.A. She told me "I'm reading it wrong" and that they don't even have that program. I work with someone who is in that program. So I know that is false. I'm going to have to probably take an actual trip to the college to meet with someone that can help me sort things out a little better.
Safety is definitely a concern for me. I live in an unpredictable snowglobe as far as weather goes, haha. That actually made me consider a dual-enroll, like taking some online classes at the college I'm at now and commuting to the other while the weather is good (like in the summer/fall). I'm not sure. This process just seems so overwhelming to me.