View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Bluetears Offline
Blue
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Crystal

Points: 7,617, Level: 12 Points: 7,617, Level: 12 Points: 7,617, Level: 12

Smile Everyone suffering depression and suicidal thoughts - please read this - March 19th 2015, 09:20 PM

Howdy c:

So, I know I'm being a hippocrite here, as I have suicidal thoughts and depression - I want you to know that you are loved. You are cared about, and I promise you that there is at least, I repeat at least one person out there, who wakes up in the morning and thinks about you, and thinking how they can't wait to see you. Those of you who are suffering from suicidal thoughts - I won't tell you not to commit suicide. Tis is your life and you should do what you want with it. But, just because you have these thoughts, doesn't mean you have to act upon it. Perhaps when you are in a good mood, take a piece of paper and write down all of your friends and family's names on it (Or have them write it for you). Maybe draw a little picture next to it. Then, when you are having the thoughts (Or if you are having the depressed feelings, don't worry, I didn't forget about you guys c you can look at the paper and realize that people care about you.

Here's a little list of suggestions you could maybe do to distract yourself from these feelings and thoughts -

- Play a game that involves a lot of concentration
- Go outside and ride a bike/hang out with friends/enjoy the outside
- Eat some chocolate ^-^
- Have a comfort box (Stick some items that comfort you in a box/container, and when you have the depressive feelings/suicidal thoughts, you can comfort yourself with the items in your box)
- Exercise
- Hug a soft toy
- Name your soft toys
- Play with your pets
- Draw
- Read a book
- Watch a movie
- Do some gardening
- Cook
- Jumprope
- Play hopscotch
- Keep a diary/journal

Stay strong everyone! Don't ever be afraid to reach out to someone, okay <3 I'll always be here if you need someone to talk to, just pm me c: I love you all!