(#4 (permalink)) Old
xxpaigiexx Offline
Up In The Clouds...
I can't get enough

Name: Paige

Points: 26,681, Level: 23 Points: 26,681, Level: 23 Points: 26,681, Level: 23

Re: I can't cope at work! - March 22nd 2015, 10:36 PM

Hey,

Thank you both for such wonderful advice.

My appraisal went fine, I worked myself up over nothing. Both managers have said they are really proud of me, and I am finally starting to shine within the department and I am the employee that has shocked them the most with how far I have come. I just find it really hard to not get worked up over things to do with work, I don't have a switch off button, when it comes to the weekend I am already thinking about what may go wrong come Monday, and it shouldn't be like that.
They never seemed to give me as much work as they are giving me now, maybe it's due to my improvement, I don't know. I try not to let them see how bothered and how worked up I get. I find it difficult to say no to them, especially as there have been issues in the past when staff have refused to do certain things because they don't feel it's their job to be doing. Some of the things I'm being asked to assist with aren't really my job and aren't things I should really be doing. I've been asked to start doing refunds and that shouldn't really be done by me, if something wrong happens then it falls on my head. I don't mind helping people, but if things go wrong I will have to tale the blame for it.

Thank you guys once again.

Facta Non Verba
Deeds not words