Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#2258 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Screaming thread. - March 23rd 2015, 10:50 PM

You don't get to pull this shit on me. You're the one who decided that you don't want to hang out tomorrow unless we can spend six hours together to "make it worthwhile." It frustrates me that you can't just enjoy my company for a meal; you don't want to see me unless we can spend the whole day together. That's not why I'm mad, though. I'm mad that you cancel on tomorrow, then ask if I have free time today, which I don't because, you know, I have a life. Then you go and act like I'm missing out on you by saying "you know, it's going to be much harder to hang out with my new schedule." No, I am not going to play this game. I'm not going to tolerate some asshole who acts like it's my fault we aren't hanging out when its not. So when you text me in a week saying "I miss you," tough shit. You can deal. I don't give a fuck.

I swear, I don't know why I even bother with you. You have brought me more negativity than positivity. Maybe I need someone to bop me on the head and bring me to my senses.