Thread: Triggering (Abuse): She Forgot I Was Raped?
View Single Post
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
PorcelainDollAmethystEyes Offline
PorcelainDollAmethystEyes .
Not a n00b

Name: Kianna Libra Blue

Points: 8,589, Level: 13 Points: 8,589, Level: 13 Points: 8,589, Level: 13

Re: She Forgot I Was Raped? - March 30th 2015, 08:45 AM

This is...not alright. It most definitely is not alright.

Over the course of my life, especially in middle and high school, I have encountered and befriended others who had been sexually abused. Rape is rape. They were forced against their will, their freewill impeded on. I've seen the lasting effects. Promiscuity. Or the exact opposite, the absolute fear of being touched. I am a rather touchy person. When I see or know someone is truly in pain, I wish to hold them close and be there for them. I befriended, possibly fell in love with someone who did NOT want me touching him because of the torture inflicted on him as a child. It took me considerable effort to follow his wishes because all I wanted to do was embrace him.

I probably should reign this in, and hold back. But I cannot condone the foolishness of others. You had been abused, traumatized in the worst way imaginable. A TRUE friend would've listened, then came posthaste and kicked down the door. Calling out the hounds and raising holy hell just to make sure you were safe and taken care of. She should not have left your side.

I have met friends and enemies who defended me in battles against those who wished to hurt me, or someone else. I have FOUGHT to keep those I deem mine alive and well and as sane as I can help them in being.

I cannot possibly understand what was going through her mind at the time. Whether she had truly forgotten, or was playing him up to try and gain information. Maybe a slight confession? But it doesn't mean she can bring her Mother or boyfriend on it. I get that shes 'hurt' and all, but she messed up. It may depend on what is happening, however as someone who had been hurt, you should be justified in your reaction. She needs to remember, needs to understand. What happened, and the result is not a walk in the park for. It continuously haunts , some days harder than others.

I do not know what else to say, but please continue to be strong. And as far as I know, from studies and what I can understand with faith. Karma will eventually come for him. He is not excempt from Punishment of the darkest kinds. It may not be today, it may not be soon, but eventually he will suffer.

Abusers do not need to look like thugs. They can seem like the nicest, sweetest person you can ever meet. But behind closed doors, and feel like they have you. It changes. Its small at first, but then eventually they show they're true colors. Its all an act in public, all lies that will eventually become nails on a coffin for them.

All you can do is pray, put on your mental suit of armor and look him straight in the eye and show you will not be destroyed. You will survive, you will thrive. You are an AMAZING person. A woman, a human female who carries the power of creation within you. Men may provide the seed, but woman labor and strive to create and carry another living breathing being inside of them. Woman are strong, powerful, and enduring. If you are as strong as I believe you can be, then you WILL continue to survive this.

It truly is in your hands if you wish to continue a relationship with your friend.

I know there are good men and women out there, as there stupid and evil.

Obligated my ass! The police should serve and protect, not shut you down.

I am somewhat apologetic for the rant. But injustice as to what you have suffered should not be condoned.

I believe this is as much as I can say.

Good luck, friend. God be with you.

I am here if you wish to message me...I hope I did not come on too strong by this.