Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#2277 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,958, Level: 26 Points: 33,958, Level: 26 Points: 33,958, Level: 26

Re: Screaming thread. - April 7th 2015, 09:17 AM

What happened to me supposedly NEVER happens to anybody. I was actually told "We've never had a student like you before" so you have absolutely NO FUCKING IDEA what I'm going through and if you don't think I already FUCKING know I need a G**DAMN job or think that what you're doing will help, you are incredibly ignorant.

Don't you DARE accuse me of not trying hard enough or interrogate me about WHAT specific things I've applied for, what's next are you going to start calling places long distance to ask if they've seen me?! I have a degree that was PERFECT for the career I got thrown out of and USELESS for anything else. And no, they didn't throw me out because I screwed up, they did it because I'm screwed up, there's a difference.

VOLUNTEER NO SHIT sherlock, I've volunteered for years, I quit when the program told me I was the one in a million person who couldn't do the job for real because my brain is broken.

"I got all my jobs from my friends" or relatives HOW MANY HAVE YOU ASKED?! I can't even... I don't talk to my relatives, we hate each other and newsflash I LOST ALL MY FRIENDS when this fell apart, or I'm not qualified for the jobs the few friends I still have could help me get.

FACE IT ASSHOLE I will NEVER be good enough for you no matter what I do and you want me to be PERFECT. I will not apologize for my inability to be anything other than human. Before you come after me so damn hard, you might want to take a good long look in the mirror.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; April 8th 2015 at 02:04 AM.