View Single Post
  (#8033 (permalink)) Old
xxpaigiexx Offline
Up In The Clouds...
I can't get enough

Name: Paige

Points: 26,681, Level: 23 Points: 26,681, Level: 23 Points: 26,681, Level: 23

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - April 12th 2015, 04:04 PM

I love you so much. I try my hardest to give you the benefit of the doubt all the time. You have my best interests at heart, but you need to can it sometimes. I do when your family wind me up. Of course there are going to be things that you dislike going on but you need to keep it to yourself, or wait until the right time to speak to me. Not just act like an ass. We have had such different upbringings and sometimes yours shows. You need to have a little more consideration for other people and thought for their feelings.
You didn't like it today when I put my foot down. But sometimes you need a taste of your own medicine, it's not okay for everything to be on your own terms constantly. We can't always do what makes your family happy, mine have to be happy too. Or things can't just work out to suit your schedule. Sometimes you're going to have to give a little more. I'm not always willing to let you get your own way.

Facta Non Verba
Deeds not words