View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Breaking Point Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 5,171, Level: 10 Points: 5,171, Level: 10 Points: 5,171, Level: 10

Eating disorder or just skipping a few meals? - April 19th 2015, 12:56 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of eating disorders, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Okay, so this is usually how my day goes:
First I'd wake up for school and get ready and everything, but I never eat breakfast. Then I would go about my day and it would be break time in school and still I wouldn't eat (although it's only two hours after school starts anyway). Then lunch time would come an hour later and I still wouldn't eat even though everyone would tell me to. They don't get how stressed and sick it makes me feel just being around food in general; especially in public. Then I'd get home at around 5-ish and have some dinner (although it's usually just some chips or a waffle or two because I'm just not hungry but I need something to stop the hunger pains) and then maybe later on in the evening I would have something like popcorn or whatever just to show my family that I'm eating. Then, bed time (although I have insomnia so I don't really sleep at all).

My friends all try to shove food at me and try and force me to eat but it just makes me feel so uncomfortable and sick even just thinking about it. I don't know if this is classified as an eating disorder though. I mean, I'm not getting any skinnier even though I really need to and so desperately want to, and I don't really feel anything except maybe some mild dizziness occasionally or hunger pains. Even though the hunger pains are there though, I'm just not really hungry at all. Could it be the start of an ED, or are my friends just exaggerating?