(#5 (permalink)) Old
LANIKA Offline
blue steel
Not a n00b

Name: Lanika

Points: 8,720, Level: 13 Points: 8,720, Level: 13 Points: 8,720, Level: 13

Re: Eating disorder or just skipping a few meals? - April 20th 2015, 06:40 AM

"because I'm just not hungry but I need something to stop the hunger pains"

I'll in agreement to what has already been said that we cannot diagnose you. However, your above quote really got my attention as it was painfully easy to relate to. It's an incredibly disordered way of thinking - One that I've heard from a lot of other individuals with eating disorders, too. Hunger pains is indicative of hunger, denying that you're hungry is an incredibly disordered way of thinking. And indeed, your general day-to-day pattern of eating is disordered as well.

In short, but I suppose unofficially - If I were to see the gist of your post without the question posed, I would assume something was the matter. Quite amiss with your health. I would assume you have an eating disorder.

This could be a good resource in determining whether or not you should talk to a professional about the possibility. I know you said you would be unable to do so, and I definitely do understand why - Trust me. I've been there. And I completely understand if it's not something you're READY to confront. Know that you're able to talk to us, though, and when you ARE ready to talk to somebody else - Everything will be okay.