View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
NateT Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: nate

Points: 5,400, Level: 10 Points: 5,400, Level: 10 Points: 5,400, Level: 10

Re: School/Life sucks - April 24th 2015, 08:41 AM

One other time I wanted to talk with my school counselor about why I was missing so much school, but in the end I kind of just chickened out because of the fear that he would judge me. I have a problem with talking to people face-to-face, especially when dealing with my emotions and how I feel. I don't even open up to anyone, except for that one girl, but I don't really count it as it was over text. I just feel that my dad doesn't view me as "his own" and I'm sort of an outsider. The only thing we really connect over is technology and we don't really have much in common. Even if I did talk with the counselor, I probably wouldn't tell him everything, especially the suicidal thoughts because I don't want to be judged and also, I don't want anyone else knowing anyways. I may just stay locked up, unless I find someone who I trust enough/will actually listen. Why did reaching out change in your life? I just don't see the benefits of it and feel that I'll just get more stressed out over it. Anyways, thanks for the reply, Kate.