View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Echo1920 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Echo

Points: 5,424, Level: 10 Points: 5,424, Level: 10 Points: 5,424, Level: 10

I'm cutting. It's getting addictive. Help? - May 2nd 2015, 03:44 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering by the original poster or by a Moderator. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I've been cutting for a little over 3 months now. It started when I was getting bullied at school. My friend for 6 years I had told about the cutting. She said she understood and wouldn't tell. Then in social studies class I fell backwards out of my seat. Everybody just stared, some laughed. But Chloe came to my side. My sleeve on my shirt had gotten pulled back. She saw the cuts. Next thing I know I was being called to the office. They talked to me. They called my mom and everybody. They Acted like I was suicidal. I wasn't. I went him early. There was a dance that night. I went with my friend Lylee. We were bored at the dance and she said " Hey let's go cut your arm in the bathroom." I was having an urge and was like why not. She I went to the bathroom and cut in front of her. Monday can and again I was called to the office. They said someone had saw me cut my arm at the dance. The only person in there was Lylee. I want to her at lunch and told her I knew what she said. She was surprised. "I only told because I didn't want to be friends anymore." She said. My so called best friend betrayed me and lied to me. She told rumors to the whole school. I didn't then and still don't know what her motive is. Friends for 6 years and she just erupted. The cutting started getting bad after the drama with Lylee. (Story above)
I was clean for about a week. Then I started again. This time on my leg so I could just were pants and nobody would suspect a thing. I'm now cutting three times daily with about 4-6 cuts in each session. I'm doing them whenever I can. In the bathroom, taking a shower, and even changing my clothes. I currently have at least 50 cuts on my leg. They aren't big maybe and few centimeters long. I cant stop though. I'm scared, and I'm lying to my doctors and family, I tell them I have stopped, I'm not feeling depressed. I don't know what to do. They will lock me away if I tell them.
I'm sorta glad I found this site. Maybe I can get some help. Somebody to talk to would be nice. I've found all my "friends" just freak out and scream at me. They're just making it worse. I've tried everything, it's got a hold on me. Help anybody?