(#4 (permalink)) Old
MyVisionIsDying Offline
Talk Nerdy To Me.
Average Joe

Name: Shane
Pronouns: He/They

Points: 11,502, Level: 15 Points: 11,502, Level: 15 Points: 11,502, Level: 15

Re: School Rules - May 7th 2015, 08:43 PM

I agree with the others, it is best to probably follow the rules regarding school uniform, although I'm probably not the best person to say that because I hardly brought my school blazer with me (only when I had to do my GCSE exams) and I wore trainers too.
You should have a talk with your tutor about what she did, calling you out when others were wearing pretty much the exact same thing, I've seen it when my best friend would be the only one who got called out for talking when most of the class was and when my tutor would call out most people for wearing trainers while I pretty much got away with it (it probably didn't help that I was a good student in school, oh and the fact that I have an ingrown toenail which is a problem for me and school shoes sooo... heh).
And your situation sounds awfully similar with what happened when I was in school, the name got changed (because it was turning into an Academy) and a new headteacher came in when I was starting Year 8 and they tightened up the rules so no trainers were not allowed- not even black trainers which the school were pretty laid back on eventually when I was in Year 7- oh and they pretty much stopped non school uniform days and such so yeah, I know the hardships of having a school with strict uniform rules.

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.