View Single Post
  (#8084 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26 Points: 33,969, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - May 7th 2015, 11:46 PM

My once low self-esteem is now non-existent
I have ZERO confidence left
The reason I fought the things I was being told and the way they were being said was because I still had a shred of self-worth, but guess what, it's gone now too. I just learned not to pretend I'm worth anything and let people treat me like crap and walk all over me instead.
I will never have anything that I want and even if I were qualified (which I'm not) I don't believe I'm capable of anything anymore, even if my grades prove otherwise.

YOU DID ALL OF THIS TO ME by reinforcing every negative belief I hold about myself while telling me not to beat myself up. I assume you've all forgotten about me by now. I was always invisible; unless I was in trouble for doing nothing wrong. I can't forget you and I can't believe that I let myself believe that you actually cared.

The worst part is you of all people should know better. Just because I understand doesn't mean I didn't get screwed. Too bad I'll never get a chance to tell you that.

It's really that hopeless, I'm really that far gone, and I REALLY can't do it anymore.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; May 8th 2015 at 02:27 AM.