View Single Post
  (#8089 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,958, Level: 26 Points: 33,958, Level: 26 Points: 33,958, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - May 8th 2015, 09:48 PM

Why is it so hard to put your qualifications/degrees and a list of your 15 locations in a place I can FIND THEM?! I have an idea what I want to do now and the degree they wanted might help, but I'm afraid to bother telling anybody since they'll just talk me out if it. Combines my psychology knowledge, possibly counseling skills so they get used for something, possibly my medical knowledge so it gets used for something, and my legal and educational interests without law school or becoming a teacher. I just have to figure out exactly what I would need, too bad it's nealy impossible to find.

I NEED to talk to you right now, too bad I have to get back in to do it. When I come back we NEED to deal with the depression and complete lack of self-esteem in addition to the anxiety. I need you to believe this disorder is real and I need to admit to you how bad it really is. It's hard to think about getting back in when the depression convinces me that recommendations aren't coming even though it's probably not true. They've probably all forgotten about me by now, it's been 3 months since the last time they dealt with me. That's a lot more than I'm sure it takes.

I'm slowly working up the courage to contact you, please don't immediately shoot me down because it's too soon. I'm recovering, but I'm still fragile. Not to mention I'm convinced that everyone forgets about me or, like he did, tells me to contact them when they don't really mean it. PLEASE don't do that. I'm getting an idea of something I could do that might be perfect either what I'm thinking or something similar. Please help me before you talk me out of it.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; May 11th 2015 at 06:34 AM.