View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: I don't feel good enough for my boyfriend - May 12th 2015, 03:49 AM

It sounds like you're projecting a lot of your own fears onto your boyfriend. Based on your post your boyfriend has not expressed any feelings of dissatisfaction. Relationships are built on trust, and you need to trust that your boyfriend is capable of deciding if he is happy in this relationship or not. It's not your place to break up with him just because you don't think he's getting out of it what he "should" get out of it. That's just your insecurities talking. If you act on them and break up with him you are going to end up in a relationship cycle- you get with someone but your insecurities get the best of you so you break up with them, which reinforces the idea that you don't deserve to be with anybody, and on and on it goes.

Let your boyfriend decide if he is happy or not. If he hasn't expressed any issues, then I don't think you need to be concerned about things. Your insecurities may resolve themselves in time between building trust with your boyfriend and doing some personal work on addressing your insecurities, perhaps with a therapist.