View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
bringmethehorizon♥ Offline
Can you hear the silence?
Senior TeenHelper

Points: 26,546, Level: 23 Points: 26,546, Level: 23 Points: 26,546, Level: 23

Question Learning disability has stopped me from achieving my full potential. - May 22nd 2015, 03:03 PM

Hi everyone.

I feel worried because I have a learning issues I have never let it hold me back I have always tried to overcome it to the best of my abilities. What upsets me is that all my friends are going to uni to get degrees in what ever they are studying. I didn't really do well in my GCSES at school I got the lowest grades possible I tried to do well at college and get good qallifcations but I was removed from my course due the problems with me not being able to complete the work. I sit going through reed and lots of jobs ask me to have high Maths and English grades which I don't have. The question is do I stand much of a chance getting a good job I understand I can't just walk in to a job I'm only 18 but I'm on about later life like when I'm 26 or 27 I would like to have a nice job and be doing well for myself I'm sure everybody wants that.

Will my lack of qualifications effect me and stop me from getting a really good job? Loads of my friends are talking about having all these degrees and I'm like well I don't even have GCSE grades.

Thanks for viewing my thread.