View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Palmolive Offline
Purr Purr Purr.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jessie

Points: 70,932, Level: 38 Points: 70,932, Level: 38 Points: 70,932, Level: 38

Re: my parents found out - May 22nd 2015, 11:02 PM

I'm sorry you are going thorough a rough time right now but I am so glad you have reached out to us here at Teenhelp. You should be proud of yourself for that!

Parents finding out can be very difficult. I have been there plenty of times and can relate to how you feel. I do agree with the above users and think that you should sit with your parents and explain how you feel and what you are thinking. They love you at the end of the day and all they want is whats best for you. I am sure they will want to help you in every way that they possibly can do and you deserve that help. Whether they decide to help you get help through school or through your doctor. Having support in place when you are going through feelings and emotions like you are can be really helpful and is something I want to encourage you to get. Reach out. Don't be alone.

Definitely check out the list of alternatives but remember not everything is going to work and sometimes nothing will work but just keep using them because as long as you're using them, you're not self harming or doing anything else. Suicide is never the right way out and I don't think thats what you really want in this. I know its a hard fight but you are so strong and deserve so much better than all of this and you can have a bright future. Don't let this ruin that. Be around people and let them in.

Remember we're always here for you too so don't suffer alone,
Jessie

’Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light.’

Big sis, always and forever, 15/04/2018