View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
darkwolf_2020 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 5,391, Level: 10 Points: 5,391, Level: 10 Points: 5,391, Level: 10

Re: Rant: I dont know what to do about my anxiety(possibly panic attacks) - May 26th 2015, 09:21 PM

Thanks for the reply! It means a lot to me to have a new perspective on my situation, and that can be hard to do myself. On the help aspect of my rant, I accualy was pulled aside the morning after I posted this by my teacher who then basicly said i had to go to the guidance counsellor, so i did. he and i talked, but it was awful because i was in a panic attack like state almost the entire time. Anyways he said it was most likely anxiety, and he said that i might have an anxiety disorder because I've had a simmiler experience in fifth grade. He suggested that i go to CBT. Anyways, he wasn't in school today, but he wants to meet for a follow up i think tomorrow(need to find out). he told my parents so i can either see a doctor or get into CBT.But i just can't talk to them. Thanks for the explanation for how i've been feeling, the counsellor was i think purposely vague, but that just made me feel like there was something majorly wrong with me(im over that now) It's close to the end of school, so dont know how things will turn out.

Hope to feel better!!
Thanks for the advice