View Single Post
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
mdc21 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 4,920, Level: 10 Points: 4,920, Level: 10 Points: 4,920, Level: 10

Re: might be pregnant, might just be paranoid - May 30th 2015, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:BreakingBeautifully:. View Post
You might have an allergy to latex. Have you tried the condoms that are latex free? You could probably find them on Amazon or something like that. I've heard they are a bit more expensive then latex condoms but it might be worth it to try them.

As for your other problem, you definitely wouldn't be showing symptoms this early. You might be stressed out or have been exposed to bad food. I'd suggest not worrying so much. If your period doesn't come or you feel like taking a pregnancy test you can but wait two weeks from the last time you had sex.

Best of luck.
Yes, we have and I had a reaction to that also. It may have just been the brand we tried. Like I said, my next period isn't supposed to be here until the 16th of June so I still have over 2 weeks😒 I'm just nervous bc my breasts hurt and I have been hungrier lately, but that could be bc I haven't been eating a lot either. And breast pain isn't uncommon for me. I don't know. I worry about everything. Those are the only two symptoms I've had that could possibly be related to pregnancy, so I'm not really sure. I'll wait to see if my period is late, but if it's just sickness I wish it'd stop.