View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Calaer Offline
I have the Millennium Puzzle
I've been here a while

Name: Calaer

Points: 20,292, Level: 20 Points: 20,292, Level: 20 Points: 20,292, Level: 20

Not pregnant, but 'trying.' - June 5th 2015, 04:05 AM

Just a little background, I'm a mother of one. My first pregnancy wasn't planned. I had a fairly health pregnancy, and I had perfect recovery.

Now for my question/situation. My husband and I are trying for a second child. My husband is healthy, I on the other hand am I diabetic, in addition to being diagnosed with PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome.) I knew it was going to be difficult trying, but we aren't making it stressful. We are staying relaxed, and we aren't 'trying' per say, but rather not preventing pregnancy. I am, however slightly worried about the chance of me never being able to have another baby. I'm not so much stressed about it, as it is discouraging. I would love another child, but I'm starting to really worry if it's even possible at this point. If anyone has any advice, it would be lovely. If there's something I've not mentioned, but you'd like to know in order to give better advice, feel free to ask. Thanks.

"One day, in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful." ~Sigmund Freud