Thread: Online dating
View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount69

Edit avatar

Re: Online dating - June 5th 2015, 09:11 PM

So, I think online dating is a great way to meet people. I met my boyfriend on an online website. I honestly don't think I would have met anyone if it weren't online. However, I think you need to be 100% honest about what you are looking for. I know a lot of the websites out there are just plain hookup sites so if that's what you are looking for you can probably find that easily. If you are looking for something more, potentially, then you might want to be careful about what websites you use. And, I am not saying that all the hook up sites are bad you just have to know what to expect. My best friend met his boyfriend on a hook up site. They were initially just hooking up for all intents and purposes and they just kind of developed a relationship from that.

I think it is possible to get a lot out of an online site you just have to be open in regards to what to expect. If I hadn't been open about my own online experience I probably wouldn't have met my boyfriend.

Lastly, no matter what your intentions are I think it's always important to be safe. If you plan on having intimate relationships with the people you are meeting then use protection.