View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
jakal Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 6,126, Level: 11 Points: 6,126, Level: 11 Points: 6,126, Level: 11

prostitution, rape, and money - June 27th 2015, 04:36 AM

So I've recently hit hard times and had to rely on prostitution to support myself and my brother. The other week i met a mysterious man who brought me into his house and offered me a job(which is hard to come by where i am) in order to get me out of prostitution. He was very nice and helpful at first, washed my clothes, fed me. Then i smoked some of his weed, got stoned out of my mind and Began to panic thinking he'd slipped something in the joint...i got more comfortable with him and ended up having sex with him(consensual) he was gentle and caring(so i thought). The next time i went over we had sex again. I never told him to stop i never said no and i wanted it...until he was in me and told me that if i told him to stop that time, he wouldn't and that his friend wanted to watch. I'm so confused and unsure about him right now. I've always been into role play and i know he is but we've never discussed safe words before and being autistic, i couldn't tell if he was serious or not. I just didn't think it safe to do anything but go along with it. Would this be rape?

"Truth is God." -Ghandi