Thread: Non-PG13 (Strong Language): Screaming thread.
View Single Post
  (#2486 (permalink)) Old
jamdoughnut Offline
my other ride's a rainicorn
Average Joe

Name: Jam

Points: 7,737, Level: 12 Points: 7,737, Level: 12 Points: 7,737, Level: 12

Re: Screaming thread. - July 2nd 2015, 05:15 AM

Dont pretend like you care. What i said was true, you are a horrible person and all you ever did was lie to me. You never were my friend, you were just some bitch who thogght she could use me when it was convenient for you. You knew that i was suicidal, and you did nothing. You abandoned me when i needed you most, and ive always hated you for it. Now i finally tell you how i feel, and you just want to tell me some more bullshit lies about how you didnt know, about how you cared. BULLSHIT. You knew damn well i was dying on the inside and you knew i was alone. I wish i had never met you. I never knew i could hate someone so much. You do know that these scars are partially your fault, right?

and as for you, get out of my life. I dont want you around my birthday, i dont want you at my graduation, i dont want you to see what i become. I dont want you at my house, i dont want you at my wedding, and i sure as hell dont want you around my kids. Get away from me. Your still my brother, and im still going to love you no matter what you do to me or how much you hurt me, but i cant handle being around you anymore. Just stop being an ass. Please, for just one day at least pretend like you love me. If your not going to stop hurting me and dragging me down than just get out of my life.....