Thread: Triggering (SH): How to tell my aunt about my self harm.
View Single Post
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount90

Edit avatar

Re: How to tell my aunt about my self harm. - July 4th 2015, 04:37 PM

Thank you everybody for your suggestions and I will definitely keep them in mind. I honestly think an oppurtunity arose already, my aunt has invited me to walk with her in the afternoons. My cousins don't usually go, and it would be a time away from all the chaos at her house, so it would be the easiest way to tell her. Today I will write out a list of key points and things I'll need to tell her in order for her to understand. I might even end up telling her this afternoon if she says she won't say anything and my cousins don't go and I get the courage. I opened a word processing thing in microsoft works, and used a template meant for writing a report, a paragraph organizing type thing. it actually is working quite well for this, and i plan to print it out and have it with me while I'm talking, so I can tell her in a way she will understand, and so I make sure I say everything I need to say. Thank you again.

Last edited by DeletedAccount90; July 4th 2015 at 05:45 PM. Reason: I accidentally posted this before I finished writing