View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
ThatRandomTurkey Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Zachary

Points: 5,050, Level: 10 Points: 5,050, Level: 10 Points: 5,050, Level: 10

Is it easier to just not date in High School? - July 18th 2015, 06:48 AM

Hello, and i brought up this question today to ask if it is truly easier if i just don't bother dating in High School? Here is my story, so for YEARS i have told myself that i am nothing but a no good loser and called myself many names. So when it comes to dating, i tell myself "no way she will EVER like you", or "You will never be good enough". I get all this stuff from past relationships on the internet. I know it was stupid, but back then i really felt like nobody in real will ever like me. All those online relationships ended AWFULLY, and to my realization they were never real. I have never had a girlfriend in my life. The only time i tried, the girl randomly just left and stopped talking too me because..? I have no clue. It must just be me. I also am very annoying :-( and i have made myself look like an idiot for years. I just wish i could forget the past and move on, but i feel like if i dont bother worrying about dating everything will be fine. Maybe i dont even deserve love, especially after the things i have done. :-(