Thread: Apple products
View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Nightblood. Offline
jus drein jus daun
I've been here a while

Points: 24,570, Level: 22 Points: 24,570, Level: 22 Points: 24,570, Level: 22

Re: Apple products - July 20th 2015, 03:18 PM

I have a Windows desktop, as well as an iPhone/Macbook Pro. It really depends on what you need it for. If you plan on gaming, or if you have a Steam account, then Apple is not the best choice. If you aren't very good with computers, I find Mac to be easier to learn. If you'll be using editing software for music or anything then Mac may be a better fit. I've had my Macbook Pro for around three years and haven't had many issues other than my cat chewing the charger. The downside is things tend to be way more expensive to replace. If you don't live near an Apple store, you need to really consider if it'll be worth it to drive to one if you need to.

Your question on whether Apple is good or bad really depends on who you ask. I personally find iPhone easier to use with a Mac rather than Windows. If you plan on sticking with an iPhone you may want the Mac. Definitely see if you can go to a store and play around with one like Justin suggested. It will feel weird at first but eventually you get used to using a different operating system. Justin is also right that Windows 8 is quite different from previous Windows operating systems, so try to play with a computer that has that as well.

"We all have battle scars, Finn. Suck it up and build a brace for yours."