dr2005 Offline
Legal Beagle
I can't get enough

Name: Dave

Points: 19,936, Level: 20 Points: 19,936, Level: 20 Points: 19,936, Level: 20

Re: Is it easier to just not date in High School? - July 22nd 2015, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinky987 View Post
thats not at all what i meant, im not the type of person to "just fit in" or tell anyone to do so for that matter, please do not twist my words or imply that they mean something else, its exactly how it looks word by word im telling him he doesnt need to feel pressured to get into one, and that as highschoolers no one is actually fully mature, (i know because i am one) now..its his choice of course he can do what he wants because after all this is only advice, he'll either take it or he wont.
With all due respect, my post was aimed at the OP's original question and made no reference to what you posted. I was offering my own opinion based on my own experiences, without seeking to challenge or dismiss yours. I would be grateful if you would likewise not twist my words into an attack on yours which did not, in fact, exist. I am confident the OP will consider all opinions posted on here and make his own mind up, which is as it should be.

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom

However bleak things seem, however insurmountable the darkness appears, remember that you have worth and nothing can take that away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMFG!You'reActuallySmart! View Post
If you're referring to dr2005's response, it's not complex, however, he has a way with words .
RIP Nick